1. When sprinklers use rivers and ponds as water sources, pay attention to the end of the suction pipe all submerged in the water. In order to avoid inhaling stones or many sediments and drifting debris, the end of the suction pipe is usually equipped with a filter device. It is strictly forbidden to remove the filter device when sucking water. If the water source is shallow, it is necessary to dig deeper in advance to ensure that there is no impurities and no air. Different sprinkler pumps require different water sources. Clean water pumps require no impurities in the water, turbid water pumps require no stones and excessive sediment in the water.
2. Centrifugal pumps must add a certain amount of water to the pump before each suction, and must close the filling nozzle after adding water. When the self-priming pump is used for the first time, it is necessary to add water , and then it is not necessary to add water anymore.
3. When absorbing water, the intake pipe system must maintain a certain degree of vacuum in order to suck water into the tank. The intake pipe system must be sealed reliably, the soft pipe should not be damaged, and the hard pipe should not have cracks, otherwise air leakage will occur, which will result in the situation that water can not be sucked.
4. Whether before the sprinkler absorbs water or sprinkles water, the power take-off device must be geared when it stops.
5. Before winter comes, water in pumps and pipes should be emptied to prevent frost cracking. Normally in northern China, construction is no longer carried out in severe winter, so after the completion of construction, water in pumps and pipes will be emptied immediately in order to prevent future troubles.
6. The blow head in front of the sprinkler is low, near the ground, and spraying pressure is high, so it can be used to wash the road surface. The rear bolw head is located at a higher position (the rear blow head of the sprinkler is usually installed on the left and right sides), and the sprinkler surface is wider, so it can be used for sprinkling water in highway construction. When using the back sprinkler, the front nozzle should be closed; when using the adjustable sprinkler, the sprinkler width can be adjusted according to the need. The wider the sprinkler width, the less overlap in the middle, and the more uniform the sprinkler density.
7. The lubrication points of the transmission assembly should be regularly lubricated and the connection points should be tightened in order to ensure normal use.
8. The water tank of the sprinkler is equipped with a sewage pipe whose inlet is the lowest point of the water tank. After a period of use, the sewage pipe switch should be regularly opened to remove the accumulated debris in the tank until the water becomes clear.