The loading part of bulk feed transport vehicle is to satisfy the whole process of loading, transporting and unloading. The vehicle itself is relatively heavy, in addition, the vehicle needs to achieve full load, so the engine plays an important role in the vehicle, and more attention should be paid to the maintenance of the engine.
1. Vehicles often travel in various complex weather. The hygienic condition of engine room is poor. When the engine room is opened, a lot of dust will accumulate on the engine. If the engine is not cleaned up in time, it will cause inconvenience and impact on the maintenance of the engine.
2. Choose the appropriate engine oil to protect the engine fundamentally and prolong the service life of the engine.
3. Pay attention to gear shifting during uphill and downhill, and control the throttle strength during uphill and downhill, which not only protects the engine, but also achieves the effect of fuel saving.
4. The engine can't extinguish immediately after high-speed operation. Direct extinguishing will cause damage to bearings and shafts.
5. Clean the crankcase regularly to keep the engine clean and reduce the wear and tear caused by dust entering.
Good basic nursing of bulk feed transport vehicle can provide a good working environment for the engine and prolong the service life of the engine, so the basic nursing of the engine is very important.