1. Reduce the unnecessary load of the vehicle as much as possible to reduce the weight, reduce the engine load and improve the fuel efficiency of the vehicle.
2. Keeping the tire pressure within the range recommended by the original manufacturer can reduce friction resistance and unnecessary tire wear.
3. Oil spillage shall be avoided during refueling, and the oil tank cover shall be locked to reduce oil evaporation and consumption, and keep oil clean.
4. After the cold vehicle is started, there is no need to warm up the vehicle by neutral gear and stepping on the accelerator, and the vehicle is accelerated to reach the normal working temperature of the engine by slow driving.
5. Accelerate smoothly when starting, and try to keep a uniform speed during driving.
6. Use appropriate gear to match the driving speed and load, and do not make the engine exceed the load.
7. Keep a safe distance from the car in front to avoid emergency braking.
8. Turn gently and smoothly. When you want to slow down, try to use the engine brake.
9. In case of emergency, slow down early and do not brake suddenly.
10. When it needs to stop for a long time in case of any condition during driving, turn off the engine to avoid idling.
11. Using a small amount of air conditioning system on the vehicle can save energy.
12. Confirm whether the hand brake is released during driving.