Entering the winter solstice, the weather is getting colder and colder. The sprinkler should also be maintained. Here I share some common maintenance tips for the sprinkler in winter, so that the sprinkler can be fully powered in the cold winter.
1. Driving preparation: In winter, the temperature is low, and the engine can not reach the working temperature very quickly. Therefore, the sprinkler owner can start the hot car in 1-2 minutes before starting. In addition, the owner should drive slowly to avoid excessive wear and tear of the engine before the vehicle starts driving and the water temperature does not reach the normal working temperature.
2. Wipers: Like rubber tires, wipers belong to rubber products and are easy to be damaged in winter. Therefore, if signs of aging are found, they should be replaced in time.
3. Antifreeze: Antifreeze is also known as coolant. Its main function is engine cooling, which can be said to be the most critical part of winter maintenance. When entering winter, we should check whether the antifreeze is sufficient and not enough to replenish it in time. When adding, we should pay attention to the fact that we should not mix two different brands or different models of products, otherwise the freezing point of the antifreeze will rise, and the antifreeze may deteriorate or fail in serious cases.
4. Tyres: There are many snow and ice weather in winter in northern area. In order to prevent the decline of tire performance from affecting safe travel, winter tires should be replaced as soon as possible after snowfall. In addition, the owner should check tire aging, cracks and other phenomena, especially the side of the tire. Because rubber tires will become very hard in winter, it is more likely to burst tires, so we must pay attention to driving, especially when crossing obstacles. Another thing is to see that the tread pattern is deep enough to wear out. If the tread is bare, it should be replaced as soon as possible. Tire skidding is very dangerous.
5. Batteries: Because of the cold weather, the performance of batteries will decline in winter, which is prone to electricity shortage. Therefore, it is necessary to check and charge the electricity in time.