1. Before starting or operating the working device, observe whether there are people and obstacles around the vehicle, carefully observe whether there are vehicles and pedestrians in front and behind, close the door, turn on the turn signal, and sound the whistle to start.
2. When the engine is running, no one is allowed to stand between the front and rear tires of the vehicle, between the boom and the front frame, and between the front and rear positions of the sweeper.
3. When starting, the water temperature shall not be lower than 50 ℃, start with low gear to avoid rapid acceleration.
4. When the sweeper is driving, no one is allowed to get on or off.
5. It is strictly prohibited to drive after drinking. Smoking, eating, chatting, calling and listening to headphones are not allowed when driving.
6. Keep the driving speed at 15 / h.
7. When the vehicle is driving on the rain, ice and snow, mud and residual oil road, the vehicle shall pay attention to anti-skid, avoid rapid acceleration and emergency braking, so as to avoid accidents caused by loss of control.
8. Pay attention to observe the working condition of the vehicle, brake, steering, lights and other parts that affect the safety. In case of failure on the way, stop the vehicle for inspection, and do not drive at risk.
9. When the sweeper is cleaning and the bucket is full, the material shall be poured out in time, and the opening and closing of the upper cover of the bucket shall be slow and uniform to avoid large impact.
10. If there is winding on the sweeping roll of the sweeper, it shall be cleaned in time to prevent affecting the normal operation of the sweeper.
11. The minimum height of the sweeping roller adjustment of the sweeper is that the sweeping roller base plate cannot contact with the bucket, which should be checked and adjusted in time. In case of inclination of the sweeping cover plate, it should be adjusted in time to prevent damage to the sweeping roller caused by deflection angle.
12. Before the vehicle stalls, it shall idle for 3-5 minutes, and the engine can be stalled only after the speed of turbocharger decreases.
13. After parking, put each control lever in the neutral position, cut off the power supply, pull the handbrake, slowly move each control handle to reduce the residual pressure of the hydraulic system.