Oil tank trucks used to transport oil products have long been common. In daily life, oil tank trucks also need to be maintained. Because of the particularity of their transport status, they should pay more attention to maintenance than general special vehicles. The following is the maintenance knowledge of oil tank trucks:
1. Oil tanks and pipeline systems should be cleaned regularly. Check regularly whether the joints of the pipeline system are well connected and sealed reliably.
2. In order to ensure the cleanliness of oil tanks, oil tanks and oil delivery systems should be cleaned regularly, and the inner and outer joints of the two ends of oil pipelines should be often coated with lubricating oil, which is easy to disassemble and assemble. After each operation, the outer end caps (blocking caps) of the inlet and outlet and the two ends of the oil pipeline (blocking caps) should be covered in time to ensure the cleanliness of the pipeline.
3. Oil loading should not exceed rated loading quality (converted according to oil density).
4. The medium through which the ball valve passes should not be too dirty to protect the sealing ring and improve the service life of the ball valve. The ball valves should not work in the semi-closed and semi-open state for a long time. Otherwise, the sealing ring will deteriorate easily, and the handle of each ball valve should be in the closed state in the running vehicle.
5. The intake pump network should be often dismantled and washed in order to prevent oil residue from clogging the filter and affecting the flow rate.
6. Breathing valve should be kept clean, so that the breathing valve is in working status, the spring in the valve should not be replaced at will, in order to avoid affecting the effect of suction and deflation. When the breathing valve is blocked, there is a danger of tank deformation.
7. In order to prevent fire accidents on oil tank trucks, it is not allowed to knock on parts of oil tank trucks with metal objects when exhaust pipes and mufflers are damaged, pipelines are leaking, conductivity is very bad or broken, so as to avoid sparks. Fire-fighting equipment should be prepared at any time on oil tank trucks.
8. If the sedimentation tank under the tank is frozen, it should not be baked by fire. It can be thawed by hot steam or thawed by driving the truck into the heating room.