There are many types of sanitation vehicles on the market, such as sewage suction truck, cleaning suction truck and so on. The sewage suction truck is a new type of environmental sanitation vehicle which collects and transfers sludge and sewage to avoid secondary pollution. The suction truck can self-suction and self-discharge, with fast working speed, large capacity and convenient transportation. It is suitable for collecting and transporting liquid substances such as feces, mud and crude oil. So what should we pay attention to when using the sewage suction truck?
1. The suction of the sewage suction truck depends on the vacuum pump. Therefore, vacuum pump is very important, we should maintain the appropriate speed of vacuum pump. If the speed of the vacuum pump is too high, the heating of the rotor will increase; if the speed is too low, the additional impact of the engine and parts will be caused, and the service life will be affected. In order to achieve a suitable working speed, the optimal position of the hand throttle should be adjusted according to the pump type in advance.
2. The best place to discharge pollution is in a flat place. sewage suction trucks are usually equipped with lifting dump system, which can dump and unload sewage by itself. Therefore, it is forbidden to unload contaminants in uneven or even inclined areas when dumping. Dumping tanks on inclined roads will cause distortions of various components, and may cause rollover accidents.
3. The back cover of the tank should be opened first when discharging the contamination. The locking bolt should be loosened before unloading, and the rear cover door should be lifted to an appropriate angle. When the tank is fully loaded, it is forbidden to lift the tank under the closed state of the back cover. Otherwise, the gravity center will be moved back, which will easily lead to overturning accidents.
4. When the oil pump and vacuum pump take power, the engine idles and completely steps on the clutch pedal. After opening the power take-off switch, the clutch pedal is slowly loosened.
5. The vacuum pump and the oil pump are in a stop state when the sewage suction truck is running.
6. It is forbidden to use sewage suction trucks to inhale and transport waste oil and dangerous substances in order to avoid serious accidents such as fire and explosion. After all, safety is the most important thing.
7. When the tank body of the suction truck is lifted and enters the bottom of the tank or is overhauled, the support rod and the safety block must be used.
8. When transporting contamination, the speed of the suction truck should be maintained at medium or slow speed, and no sharp turning or braking should be allowed. Because there is no wave barrier in the tank of a small sewage suction truck, and the center of gravity of the whole truck is relatively high.