Too high water temperature of bulk feed truck may lead to the decrease of engine power, viscosity of engine oil, boiling of coolant, increase of friction between engine parts and engine cylinder pulling. Let's take a brief look at the factors that will affect the engine water temperature.
1. the poor performance of the water pump will reduce the coolant flow and increase the engine temperature.
2. The engine of bulk feed truck is overloaded for a long time, which will increase fuel consumption and heat load, resulting in the phenomenon of high water temperature. The engine shall not be overloaded for a long time.
3. check the radiator and cooling liquid in expansion water tank regularly to make up in time. If there is a lack of coolant, the cooling effect of the engine will be reduced, resulting in high temperature of the engine.
4. The most common phenomenon is the adsorption of sundries on the surface of radiator, which will reduce the cooling area and windward area, reduce the cooling capacity, and cause high temperature of engine. So we need to clean the radiator regularly.
5. regularly check whether the engine fan belt is loose and whether the fan shape is abnormal. If the fan belt is too loose, the fan speed will be reduced and the cooling capacity will be reduced, resulting in high engine temperature. Note: distortion of the fan will also reduce the heat dissipation capacity of the radiator.
6. the opening of thermostat is insufficient, which leads to the poor circulation of coolant and the reduction of heat dissipation capacity. If the engine is in high temperature, we can put the thermostat into water for heating inspection. Generally, the opening distance of the thermostat is 8-10 mm.