1. Choose a reasonable driving route with good traffic conditions, stay away from towns and residential areas, and do not enter the prohibited areas of dangerous goods transport vehicles. Vehicles transporting highly toxic chemicals must be driven according to the time and route approved by the public security organs, and may not be changed at will.
2. Maintain a safe driving speed. In any case, the driving speed should not exceed 80 kilometers per hour, and the driving speed should be reduced under low visibility conditions such as night, rain, fog, ice and snow.
3. Maintain a reasonable driving distance from the vehicle in front, and increase the separation distance in case of rain, fog, snow and other bad weather.
4. It is not allowed to change lanes arbitrarily while driving. Highway traffic must be driven in prescribed lanes.
5. Drivers should keep their attention. They should stop and rest every 2 hours or so, and check the technical status of the vehicle in time to ensure that the emergency shut-off valve is closed.