How to deal with the small water pump pressure of the sprinkler?
1. The filter screen of the sprinkler pipe is blocked, because the water pumped by the sprinkler pump cannot be all clean tap water, it may be the water pumped from the dirty pool or pond, so there are too many impurities in the water, so the filter screen is easily blocked by sundries. For example, sand, plastic bags, branches and other debris, it is only necessary to remove and clean the filter screen in the three-way of the filter screen to ensure smooth flow, and then normal work can be resumed. The position of the filter screen is at the middle end of the water inlet pipe of the sprinkler.
2. The impeller is worn and deformed, resulting in normal rotation of the impeller of the sprinkler pump, but unable to enter and exit water normally. Only replace the impeller with a new one.
3. There is a gap in the sealing of the water pump, which causes air to enter, and the pressure of the water spray pump is insufficient. The solution is to carefully check whether there is a gap in the working water pump to discharge water.
4. There is no water in the water pump of the sprinkler, resulting in the phenomenon of no water dry burning of the mechanical seal in the water pump. Replace the mechanical seal.
5. The power of the transmission shaft is insufficient, so that the impeller in the water pump does not reach the normal working speed, just increase the throttle.