When the powder material transport vehicle works, the system will run at high speed and produce high temperature, so the normal work of the radiator on the vehicle is the key to ensure the normal use of the vehicle. Therefore, we must pay attention to the maintenance of the radiator in the process of actual use. Next, I will introduce the relevant knowledge for you.
1. when the radiator is completely drained and then filled with water, the water release switch of the engine block of the powder material transport vehicle should be turned on first, and then closed when there is water flowing out, so as to avoid bubbles.
2. According to the actual situation, the user should clean the core of the radiator completely within 1-3 months. When cleaning, rinse with clean water along the side of the reverse inlet air. Regular and complete cleaning can prevent the radiator core from being blocked by dirt and affect its work.
3. When choosing antifreeze solution for vehicles, in order to avoid corrosion to radiators, it is necessary to purchase long-term antirust and antifreeze solution that meets the national standards.
4. In daily use, the water level should be checked at any time, and water should be added after stopping the machine to cool down. When adding water, the cover of the water tank should be opened slowly, and the operator's body should be as far away from the nozzle as possible to prevent scalding caused by the ejection of high-pressure steam oil nozzle.
5. Make sure that the radiator of the powder material transporter is not in contact with any acid, alkali or other corrosive properties.
6. In the process of installing the radiator for the engine of the powder material transporter, please do not damage the radiator belt (sheet) or touch the radiator, so as to ensure the heat dissipation ability and sealing.
7. In winter, in order to prevent core rupture caused by ice, if long-term parking or indirect parking, the water tank cover and water discharge switch should be opened to release all water.