I would like to introduce to you the six systems of compressed garbage truck and how to maintain them.
1. Cooling system: During the winter season, garbage trucks should be cleaned and maintained. The trucks should be cleaned once in 6 to 8 months of normal driving. If the temperature is too high or water leaks, they should also be cleaned. To prevent corrosion and leakage of seals and water tanks, replace the old coolant.
2. Gearbox: Usually, whenever a garbage truck travels 800 to 1000 kilometers, it is necessary to clean the gearbox. If the gearbox of garbage truck slips, the temperature is too high, the shift is slow and leakage occurs, it should be cleaned and maintained. Clean up oil contamination and impurities, make the gasket and O-ring keep normal elasticity, increase power output, and replace the old gearbox oil.
3. Braking system: Every 800 kilometers traveled by garbage truck, its braking system needs to be cleaned and maintained. Clean up the harmful substances inside the system to avoid the system malfunction caused by unstable temperature, prevent the deterioration of brake fluid, and replace it in time.
4. Lubrication system: Lubrication system plays a role in lubricating the parts of garbage truck, avoiding some excessive wear and tear and premature aging. Generally speaking, the garbage truck should be cleaned every 5000 to 10000 kilometers. If the engine of the garbage truck is too noisy, the power is insufficient, and the water temperature is too high, it should also be cleaned and maintained. At ordinary times, attention should be paid to cleaning up the oil and debris inside the engine to prevent engine parts from wearing and tearing, so as to improve its working efficiency and increase its service life.
5. Fuel system of garbage truck: Generally speaking, when a garbage truck is driving 800 to 1000 kilometers, it is necessary to clean and maintain its fuel system. Cleaning and maintenance should also be done if the engine is in a shaky or bad accelerated state, and the engine is powerless or fuel-intensive. Clean up the dirt and carbon deposit inside the system, reduce wear and tear, and keep the engine in good working condition.
6. Power system: Every 1000 to 2000 kilometers traveled by garbage truck, its power system should be cleaned and maintained. If the steering system of garbage truck leaks, it is necessary to replace the parts of its power steering machine and clean the internal impurities. If noise occurs, the brake steering fluid needs to be replaced.