In winter, the owner of concrete mixer truck has begun to maintain the truck in winter. When we maintain the concrete mixer truck, we have ten taboos. Do you know?
1. Concrete mixer truck should not add oil only and never replace oil.
2. Concrete mixer truck should not add cold water when the water tank is boiling.
3. Don't tighten the bolts too tightly in concrete mixer truck.
4. The piston of concrete mixer truck should not be heated by open fire.
5. Avoid grinding bearing bush with abrasive cloth for concrete mixer truck.
6. Concrete mixer truck should not use butter indiscriminately, do not use butter on cylinder gasket, and do not use butter on tire nuts.
7. Incorrect measurement of cylinder clearance of concrete mixer truck.
8. Concrete mixer truck should not have too high tire pressure.
9. The concrete mixer truck must check the plunger travel allowance.
10. New products of cylinder liner and piston of concrete mixer truck should not be installed without selection.