The main factors leading to excessive fan current in refrigerated trucks are as follows:
1. Refrigerated truck main axle speed exceeding rated value.
2. The coupling of refrigerated truck is not properly connected, the rubber ring is too tight or the space is uneven.
3. Refrigerated truck affected by vibration of bearing seat.
4. The inlet (outlet) endotracheal gate of refrigerated truck is not closed strictly when starting.
5. Refrigerated truck affected by worsening conditions of parallel fans.
6. Refrigerated truck fan transported the air density is too high or the temperature is too low, which makes the pressure too high.
7. Refrigerated truck flow exceeding specified value or air leakage from air duct.
8. Low input voltage or single-phase power failure of fan motor in refrigerated truck.