Safe driving is very important for driviers. Even so, traffic accidents happen frequently. Especially for dangerous goods transport vehicles, such as oil tank trucks, it is not feasible to simply remind drivers to pay attention to safety. Drivers must have a certain knowledge of safe driving so as to reduce traffic accidents from the root causes. Today, we will popularize the knowledge of driving safety.
1. Be all eyes and all ears. Of course, this is a rather exaggerated statement, in fact, it is necessary to ensure a good driving vision. In the process of driving, we should not only observe the things in front of us, but also simply observe the dynamics on the distant road. We should develop a good habit of "looking far and looking near", so as to ensure the broadening of vision.
2. Driving sight should be flexible. Many people only look ahead when driving, not at both sides, so long-term only looking ahead is not only easy to distract, but also easy to friction with the vehicles on both sides. So be flexible when driving.
3. Estimate risk, leave room. There are many phenomena of overtaking in the process of driving. Some people with low quality always cut in line. It is very dangerous for themselves and others to do so. Therefore, in the course of driving, we must keep enough safe distance with the front and around vehicles, so that even if someone overtakes, accidents can be avoided.
4. Understanding Argot Language. Visual blindness is unavoidable in driving process. If our vehicle drives to other people's visual blindness, we must promptly remind others through the horn or light, in order to avoid accidents. At the same time, we must also understand the lights and loudspeakers of other vehicle. If others can not understand your argot language, we can use gestures to remind each other on the premise of ensuring safety.
5. Leave room for driving. In the process of driving, it is necessary to have a comprehensive prediction of the environment, to ensure adequate vehicle spacing, to ensure sufficient response time for emergencies, to develop good driving habits and safety concepts, and ultimately to achieve the goal of safe driving.