Now that winter has arrived, the temperature in various places has dropped, and there are some things to be aware of when using vehicles for sewage trucks.
1. Replace hydraulic oil tank hydraulic oil with anti-freeze hydraulic oil.
2. When the vehicle is working, the vehicle should be warmed up for 5 minutes.
3. At the end of the night work, drain the water from the water circulation pump.
4. Drain the water in the suction pump tank and the water in the vehicle tank.
5. Drain the tank sewage when it is closed at night.
6. Before absorbing the contaminated dirt, pour water into the solution to absorb the dirt.
When using a sewage truck in winter, it is necessary to dissolve the frozen dirt and sewage in the suction. At the end of the work, drain the water in the tank and the pump, otherwise the vehicle will be easily damaged.